We are proud to announce that our delegate profile includes notable and influential figures in the wildlife and conservation filmmaking genre, including...
- Vice President of Production and Development, Love Nature
- Director of Creative Media, University of the West of England
- Head of and Head of Development, BBC Studios Natural History Unit
- SVP, Development & Production, Nat Geo WILD
- Executive Producer, Natural History & Science, NHK Enterprises
- Charitable foundation Synchronicity Earth
Award winning and Panda Award nominee representatives from production companies including Boothfilms (Violent Planet), Humblebee Films (Attenborough and the Giant Elephant), KEO West (War on Plastic with Hugh and Anita), Silverback Films (Our Planet), Plimsoll Productions, (Night on Earth) Felis Creations (Planet Earth II), Icon Films (Mysteries of the Deep), NDR Doclights (Serengeti) & Gripping Films (Nature Now).
In addition we have heavyweight speakers from across the industry including commissioners from channels including Smithsonian, ORF & Nat Geo Wild, headliners from TV, film and photography plus some incredible household names and masterclasses from some of the world's leading providers to the industry and award-winning filmmakers.
All delegates will have access to our incredible festival networking platform which allows you to make new connections with brands, production companies, freelance filmmakers and photographers, emerging talent and commissioners. If you haven't picked up your Full Industry Pass to the first ever virtual edition of Wildscreen Festival - book your place from only £125 ( VAT).