Wildscreen Festival Tickets
Tickets for the Virtual Festival are on sale now!
Full Industry Pass - £125 ( VAT where applicable)
The Wildscreen Festival Virtual Edition Full Industry Pass gives access to the following from mid-September to mid-December 2020:
- Full access to all Festival week industry content including headliners, masterclasses, sessions, commissioner sessions and networking released from the 19-23 October. Content will also be available to view on demand until mid-December.
- Access on-demand screening film library of Panda Award and Official Selection films supported by a selection of Director Q&As.
- Access to Festival networking tool from early October and during industry Festival week.
Concession Pass - £50 ( VAT where applicable)
Concession passes give you the same access to the Festival as the Full Industry Pass. You are eligible for a concession pass if you identify as one or more of the following:
- under 30 years of age at point of purchase
- a first-time Wildscreen Festival delegate
- a student in full-time education
- over 65 years of age
- an employee of an NGO
- have applied for or are in receipt of your country's social assistance benefit programmes
- reside in a least economically developed country as defined by the UN. For the current list of eligible countries see https://www.un.org/development/desa/dpad/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/publication/ldc_list.pdf
You will be required to provide proof of eligibility for receipt of the concession rate.
I purchased a ticket for the physical festival, what are my options?
If you would like to transfer your existing pass, you can either submit a refund request via Eventbrite and let us know that you would like to transfer or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will refund the difference in price. If you no longer wish to attend the festival we will refund your full ticket price.
I transferred my pass but haven't been given a virtual ticket, what do I do?
We have reached out to everyone who opted to transfer their pass with a code to register for a virtual pass. Sometimes our emails get lost in clutter or junk folders. Please drop us a line on email@example.com and we'll get a code to you right away.
What is your refund policy?
A full refund is available for 7 days after purchase up until 10 September. Following 10 September you can transfer your pass to another attendee for the 2020 festival only for a fee of £10 ( VAT where applicable)
I have purchased a pass and logged in but can’t see the Film Library, am I missing something?
The Film Library will launch on 17 September, you will just need to use the log in details you entered when you were signing up to gain access. We can’t wait to share the Panda Awards submissions and Official Selection films with you!
I volunteered at a previous Festival, do I still qualify for a first-time attendee concession pass?
Absolutely! We value the time you so generously gave us and we are more than happy to honour you concession status.