The Wildscreen Network (previously known as the Natural History Network) connects, supports and convenes members of the Global Natural World Film and TV industry as part of a membership community.
Our members include established and emerging talent freelancers, Production Companies, Charities, Kits Specialists and Fixers, and are based all over the world.
Being a member of Wildscreen Network keeps you connected, putting you in touch with people from all over the world, who can find you and find out what you're up to.
Members have their own profile page on the Wildscreen Network website, access to our in-person monthly events, and networking opportunities, ability to join insightful webinars with industry experts, access to the full webinar back catalogue, and be kept up to date with the latest industry news and opportunities.
How much does Wildscreen Network membership cost?
Individual membership is £72 per year, or £60 if you're a newcomer or e to the industry. Join here.
Company memberships are also available for businesses including Production companies, Kit Specialists, Charities, Fixers and more. Company membership starts from £500. Current Business members include:
Who can join the Wildscreen Network?
Wildscreen Network is open to all individuals within the natural world television and filmmaking industry, or those looking to forge a career in the industry.
- Creatives – filmmakers, photographers, broadcasters and platforms
- Conservationists – NGOs, scientists
- Emerging and next generation natural world storytellers
- Local communities – UK and RoW
Wildscreen Network Emerging Talent Month - May 2022
Throughout May, Wildscreen and Wildscreen Network are excited to launch Emerging Talent month! As part of this, we have created a series of webinars focused on supporting, engaging and celebrating emerging talent within the natural world filmmaking and storytelling industry.
Wildscreen Emerging Talent month webinars and events
- Tues 10th May @ 15:00 - Making Natural History content engaging for younger audiences webinar. Available on YouTube soon.
- Wed 18th May @ 13:00 - Hyper-Local Storytelling Webinar: The Power of Local webinar. Book here.
- Thurs 26th May @ 18:00 - Industry Insight: Camera Operator webinar